This policy sets out how The Beauty Hub (us, we, our) we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information when you visit our website, purchase a product or book one of our services.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
This is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person [you], or to identify an individual in context.
What personal information do we collect from you?
When making an enquiry, purchasing a product or booking a service with us, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, address, phone number or other details to help us deliver you a great experience.
When do we collect that information?
We collect information about you, from you when you provide that personal information to us, including:
- Via our website and any related service,
- Through our booking processes,
- Through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email),
- when you buy or use our services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Allow us to respond to communications from you
- Process a product order placed by you
- Facilitate a service booking placed by you
- Follow up with you after service for comment on your experience
- Improve our website and the services and products we provide to you
- Bill you and to collect money that you owe us
Who do we disclose this information to?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless required to by law, to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We may disclose your personal information to any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for our marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Do we use ‘cookies’ on our website?
Yes we do. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser. This enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain non-personal identifying information.
- Understand and save preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements we run.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic, usage and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf e.g. Google Analytics.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can even choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.