Welcome to the Team!
On this page, you will find some info about how your pay is processed, and our Independent Artist Contract for you to please read and return back to us signed.
Information regarding Contractor Payments
We do all the hard work so you just sit back, and your pay will magically appear in your account. You don’t need to do anything or email us what is due.
- For each job, after it is completed, you will see in the notes for each booking the date of the pay run for your reference – these will be writen “paid PR1” (or PR2) PR stands for Payrun. Once paid these are ticked “completed” in timely.
- Payments are made around the 15th of the month, for the month prior 16th-31st, and again around the 31st for the same month 1st-15th.
- Processing payments is a huge job and can take about a week for our accounts department to get through all payments. So please note your payments may not all come at once on the same day.
- Please wait a few days after the 15th or 31st pay runs to check your bank if any payment is missing. Depending on the date it’s paid, if your bank is different from ours, weekends/public holidays, etc. payments can take a few days to clear into your account. Please be aware our accounts team are also only human, they are not robots, and maybe sick or it maybe the weekend, they have a death in the family etc? so please be patient and kind 🙂
- After this point, if you are missing anything for that pay period please email the accounts department and let them know, including the date of the booking and the client’s name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, The Accounts Team
OTHER EXTRA SERVICES
Any extra services like early call fees, mens services etc. will be added to the notes in timely
We negotiate travel costs on your behalf with the client. This is approx. for any location more than 15-20 minutes away from your “base” (your home, or on the way to/from another job/your base)
Please note rates may vary as we negotiate with the client the highest rate we can without losing the booking/client.
TO ENSURE YOU GET 100% OF YOUR TRAVEL COSTS BACK, AND DO NOT HAVE PAY TAX ON THESE COSTS YOU BUY YOURSELF, YOUR TRAVEL COSTS WILL NOW BE PAID IN TOTAL AS PETROL VOUCHERS. THESE WILL BE COURIERED TO YOU DIRECTLY.
INNER CITY PARKING COSTS
Parking in the Inner City is also paid $30 per job. You can choose where to park, or Uber. It’s your choice but the payment will be the same.
Please ensure you allow enough time to find parking prior to a job start time and walk to the location.