How to get the most out of your upcoming booking
Have you paid your deposit to confirm your Booking?
Please arrange for your deposit paid online and include your invoice number, so we can confirm your booking and release your Artist to travel. All this information is in your invoice email.
(if you have already paid your deposit, thank you so much, and you can ignore this message)
1. Be Prepared
We want to ensure that you have the necessary information before your booking. This information is included in your invoice. Make sure you have read it. Here is some important information you have to take note.
Please read your booking confirmation email to ensure all the details are correct. If you haven’t already please arrange your deposit to secure your time slot and so we can release your Artist to travel – all these details are in your Invoice email, with the invoice attached to that email.
Please arrange a space near natural light if possible. A kitchen table is a great place and with a bar stool if you have one? (Bathrooms or Bedrooms are not good as its best to not have artificial/dim lighting) Please have no makeup on & clean bone dry hair. Unless you have specifically booked a Blow Dry which is an extra service – then please have clean wet hair, when your artist arrives.
2. Express Your Preferences:
We are here to bring your vision to life! Please discuss your preferences, any specific styles you have in mind, and also just as important what you don’t like. Plus don’t be shy to speak up about any adjustments you’d like during the session, your feedback is invaluable!
3. Be Honest
If at any point during your session, you feel that something isn’t aligning with your expectations, please let your artist know immediately. They are more than willing to make adjustments to ensure your complete satisfaction. Please don’t be shy and let your Artist know immediately.
At this end of your session please let your Artist know if you’d like to change or tweak anything, these are usually simple changes that can be made, so please don’t be shy and let us know on the spot, as we are more than happy to make any changes for you so you love it!
4. Share Inspiration
If you think the style you’re after might be a little different from a stand style, please feel free to email us your inspo pictures a few days before your booking so we have a heads-up. Otherwise, please bring along reference photos or examples that inspire your look. This helps our Artists understand your vision better, and ensures we can create a look that suits you perfectly.
5. How do I meet my Artist
- For Hotel or Apartment Bookings – please meet your Artist in reception/at the front door of the Building.
- For Bookings at your Home – please ensure any security gates are open and provide parking inside your property if possible please.
- We don’t share our staff’s mobile numbers so, in case of any urgent concerns, feel free to call/text our Office Mobile 021-502.555, and we will be happy to assist.
- PLEASE NOTE – if you are late due to traffic, flight delays, etc. we maybe fully booked and therefore will only be able to complete what we can in the time left in your time slot. If we do not have a client straight after you, and our Artist is able to extend your time slot, then waiting time is charged at $100 per hour.
- We are a mobile service, and every attempt is made to arrive on-time, and pre-empt traffic conditions, however we maybe a few minutes either side of your booking start time due to traffic/incidents out of our control. If your Artist has not arrived on-time please text 021-502-555 with your Name and we will let you know their ETA. We recommend you allow a buffer time when booking your time slot so you are not rushed.
6. Ask Questions
If you have any questions or uncertainties about the process, products, or anything else related to your session, don’t hesitate to ask. Our artists are here to provide guidance and clarity.
Our goal is to have a fun, seamless and enjoyable experience. We truly value your input and aim to make your booking a memorable one, and understand communication is key to achieving this.
Should you have any further questions or concerns before your appointment, please don’t hesitate to reach out, we are here to assist you with any questions!
The Beauty Hub Team x